Categories: Deep Space Nine, Meta, Essays and Everything Else Characters: None
Series: Tales of the Dominion
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes
Word count: 34783 Read: 25856
Published: 06 Feb 2010 Updated: 20 Jun 2011
Some events, personnel, and locations are from the Dominion War Sourcebook by Steven Long.
5. The Final Push to Victory: September-December 2375 by Jean-Luc Picard [Reviews - 0] (1924 words)
6. End of the War and Aftermath: January-September 2376 by Jean-Luc Picard [Reviews - 0] (940 words)
7. Operation Urrent Gar - February-May 2374 by Jean-Luc Picard [Reviews - 1] (6070 words)
This chapter is partially based on Operation Barbarossa, drawing inspiration from the logistical problems that were experienced as the Germans pushed deeper in Soviet territory.
8. The Summer Offensive: Betazed and Kalandra - June-August 2374 by Jean-Luc Picard [Reviews - 0] (4606 words)
With Urrent Gar being the equivalent of Operation Barbarossa, this would be the equivalent of Case Blue, an offensive into a more localized region with strategic implications.
9. The Ramadan Offensive: Ash-Sham Sector - August-September 2375 by Jean-Luc Picard [Reviews - 0] (7583 words)
Now that Laughing Sawfish is concluded, here is the expanded history of one of Starfleet's most critical campaigns of the war.
10. The Siege of Azati Prime - December 2374-September 2375 by Jean-Luc Picard [Reviews - 0] (3067 words)
11. Operation Jupiter: Liberation of Kalandra and Betazed - November-December 2375 by Jean-Luc Picard [Reviews - 0] (5093 words)