Seven scenes between 100 and 500 words. Some connect, some don't. Just seven random moments in the life of Maren O'Connor, eventual chief engineer of the USS Tesseract.
Written for the Twelve Trials of Triskelion Ficlet Flashdance 2013.
, Expanded Universes Characters: Icheb
, O'Connor, Maren
, Seven of Nine
None Series: Star Trek: Tesseract
, Tesseract: The Academy Years
19 May 2013 Updated:
25 May 2013
Maren Siobhan O'Connor was born in December 2359 in Morgantown, West Virginia, on the North American continent on Earth. She won the Daystrom Prize at 20, and graduated Starfleet Academy 3rd in her class in 2382. She worked on the Tesseract project at Utopia Planitia for two years before tranferring to Jupiter Station to work on holotechnology. She joined the crew of the USS Tesseract as Chief Engineer for the return mission to the Delta Quadrant in 2386.
1. How I Met Your 'Mother' by kes7 [Reviews - 11] (491 words)
Icheb takes Maren O'Connor to meet Seven of Nine. (Prompted by trekfan)
2. Gifted by kes7 [Reviews - 10] (491 words)
Eight-year-old Maren reaches her life's first fork in the road. (Prompted by SLWalker)
3. How I Met Your 'Mother', Part 2 by kes7 [Reviews - 11] (464 words)
Continued from Part 1.
4. How I Met Your 'Mother,' Part 3 by kes7 [Reviews - 9] (232 words)
5. Confession by kes7 [Reviews - 10] (502 words)
Icheb tells Maren some hard truths about his past.
6. The Truth Hurts by kes7 [Reviews - 9] (487 words)
Another fork in the road ... Maren makes her choice.
7. Starbase 12 by kes7 [Reviews - 10] (497 words)