Season 2, Episode 11:
Earth is attacked. The Breen Confederacy, now in collusion with the Dominion, have a powerful weapon that could turn the war back in the Dominion's favor. The USS Lambda Paz is dispatched to Minos to harness a powerful weapon left behind by a long-dead civilization. But other forces seek to use this ancient weapon to advance their own goals.
Categories: Next Generation
, Deep Space Nine
, Expanded Universes
, Crossovers Characters: Ensemble Cast - USS Lambda Paz
, Kozar, Ronnie
, La Forge, Geordi
, Markalis, Aurellan
, Morrison, Mandel
, Sullivan, Rebecca
, Vircona, Limis
, RomanceWarnings: Adult Language
, Adult Situations
None Series: Star Trek: Lambda Paz
30 Mar 2012 Updated:
12 Apr 2012
Historian’s note: The main events of this story take place six weeks after “Foul Play” and concurrently with the DS9 episode “The Changing Face of Evil” between the Breen attack on Earth and the Second Battle of Chin’toka.
The Sindareen first appeared in this series in "The Tides of War, Part I
" and were originally conceived in the TNG novel "Imzadi" by Peter David.
Special thanks to Ln X on a few revisions to improve the scene where the senior staff learns of the attack on Earth.
1. Prologue by Enterprise1981 [Reviews - 2] (932 words)
Palaiologos was the name of the last Byzantine ruling dynasty, putting Earth in the role of the "impenetrable fortress" much like Constantinople was thought to be before the toppling of the Byzantine Empire.
2. Chapter 1 by Enterprise1981 [Reviews - 1] (2864 words)
3. Chapter 2 by Enterprise1981 [Reviews - 2] (3622 words)
4. Chapter 3 by Enterprise1981 [Reviews - 1] (3816 words)
5. Chapter 4 by Enterprise1981 [Reviews - 0] (2854 words)
6. Chapter 5 by Enterprise1981 [Reviews - 1] (3843 words)
Keep in mind now, that the story is moving at the speed of plot.
7. Chapter 6 by Enterprise1981 [Reviews - 0] (1784 words)
8. Epilogue by Enterprise1981 [Reviews - 1] (2299 words)